PhaseOne® and Wound Cleanser (235 mL) (40mL)
A fast-acting skin and wound cleanser, PhaseOne® penetrates and disrupts biofilm, killing bacteria and fungi, as well as neutralizes resulting toxins*. Formulated as a pure concentration of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in saline, PhaseOne® is made without the toxic bleach and other preservative chemicals found in other products, making it gentle, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing to skin and new tissue.
PhaseOne® may be used for routine cleansing and irrigation and supports debridement of:
- Intraoperative pocket lavage, before subcutaneous closure
- Stage I to IV pressure injuries
- Stasis ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- First-degree and second-degree burns
- Post-surgical wounds
- Grafted and donor sites
- Minor burns, superficial abrasions, and wounds
- Moistening absorbent wound dressings
*= In vitro data. Hypochlorous acid in PhaseOne® serves as a preservative in solution. Refer to Instructions for use for organisms tested in solution.