Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
As IHT’s Chairman & CEO, Mr. Rodewald guides our team toward successful development and introduction of IHT’s innovative devices, products and services that meet and exceed standards in the treatment and healing of wounds.
Born in Poland, Mr. Rodewald’s family came to the U.S. and settled in Wisconsin. In addition to English and Polish, he has working knowledge of German and Russian. Albert has three children and two grandchildren. He and his wife live on a farm where they both enjoy raising and training performance horses.
Mr. Rodewald has over 40 years of experience as a founder, co-founder, Chairman, CEO, or board member with a variety of healthcare companies. His unique ability to ascertain the science of innovative technologies has enabled Mr. Rodewald to integrate such breakthroughs into the complex healthcare marketplace. His leadership helped to benefit patients, healthcare providers, and shareholders alike.
Within the healthcare industry segment, Mr. Rodewald has pioneered the development of proprietary technologies for Prostate Brachytherapy for treatment of prostate cancer, and mobile Lithotripsy for treatment of kidney stones. As co-founder of the Heritage Group of companies, his experience covered the development and operation of ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic centers, and mobile healthcare services. As a Principal with Heritage Capital Corp, he raised funding for their multiple ventures. He has also consulted for U.S. healthcare systems and governmental agencies, as well as for the Canadian and German Governments.
- Franklin Road Academy
- EquityHealth, LLC
- University of Wisconsin, BS, Neuropsychology and Radiation Physics
- City University of New York, MS, Neurophysiology / Biomedical Health Sciences
- Cooper Medical Center, Camden, NJ — Nuclear Medicine Technology (Internship)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD – Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technology (Internship, Research, and Employment)
Recognitions & Volunteer Activities
- Society of Nuclear Medicine, Southeastern Chapter, Board of Directors – Two Terms
- Society of Nuclear Medicine Technology Section, Southeastern Chapter, President – One Term