Who We Are
Integrated Healing Technologies (IHT) is a technology-enabled wound care services company that specializes in the delivery of negative pressure wound therapy (“NPWT”) devices and systems. Our mission is to accelerate the healing of patients who suffer from acute and chronic wounds.
Our experienced management team has collectively founded sixteen healthcare companies that operated facilities and provided services involving medical imaging, ambulatory surgery, mobile imaging, lithotripsy, prostate cancer treatment and independent practice associations.
IHT’s proprietary, patented systems are the only FDA 510(k) approved non-foam based dressing kits on the U.S. market that:
- Apply therapy directly to the wound bed, instead of applying therapy from above the wound via a foam interface
- Reduces the time required for dressing changes by over 50%
- Reduces the frequency of dressing changes
- Reduces the use of antibiotics and pain medications
- Reduces infections, hospital readmissions and CMS penalties associated with Health Care-Associated Infections (HAIs)
- Are FDA 510(k) approved and can be used with non-IHT pumps with FDA 510(k) approval
IHT’s superior Negative Pressure Wound Therapy dressing systems promote healing at the wound bed. IHT’s NPWT systems operate at lower pressures, eradicates biofilm, utilize a non-adherent and antimicrobial dressing, inhibit tissue ingrowth and reduce pain associated with higher pressures and dressing changes. Conversely, our competitor’s foam-based system, patented in 1996, applies greater suction pressures above the wound, results in a high bacterial load, promotes tissue ingrowth, typically require pain medication with dressing changes and increases the risk of foam particulate being left in the wound at dressing change.
The primary drivers of wound care products and services are diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, an aging U.S. population and Health Care-Associated Infections. Potential customers include: Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Specialty Wound Care Clinics, Nursing Homes, Home Health Care and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Providers.